Sunday 29 March 2009

Late night ramblings

So this won't be a long post as it's fairly late and I have work to do... work on a new script I feel. Not sure what exactly is going to tickle my fancy at this hour of the morn but I've had an idea loitering on the tip of my consciousness for days now and I need to get something down on paper... well the electronic substitute that is my laptop... for some reason I only feel comfortable blogging from the studio so once I retrire to the laptop all bets are off for Friday Diaries.

EDIT!
So I wrote a whole paragraph here about some current projects and then realised I really shouldn't be divulging such information to the whole world (even if the whole world isn't listening!). Thus, this paragraph starts and finishes with little to no information or purpose.

NEW PARAGRAPH!!
Woo!! This is simply to render the last paragraph obsolete and just get on with this fucker!!
OK so news that I am at liberty to divulge.... 3 live projects to talk about. Schemers, Dystopiate and as yet unnamed short film, which for now I'll call Stufun :D Basically I'm working on a sitcom, animated comic and a short for film festivals next year. I'm going to be posting about all these three soon but for now I'm going to go work on this idea that's been kicking me between the eyes for the last week.

Good Will Hunting Theme here I come... thank you Danny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment